Expected Salary$25 - $28 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Management Operations Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide support to the Project Management team and ensure the smooth running of day-to-day processes.
As Project Management Operations Assistant, you’ll take the lead on a variety of responsibilities, including managing purchase orders, equipment requests, contract generation, and supplier on-boarding. You’ll also liaise between departments and support coordination of team-wide events.
We’re seeking candidates who are proactive and have an eye for detail. You have relevant experience in operations, contract management, and vendor/supplier relationships. You’re a great communicator and can work well with diverse teams to achieve project goals.
- Provide support to Project Management Operations Specialist (PMOS) and Menlo Park/Americas Project Management team.
- Manage Purchase Orders, including the following tasks:
- Entering requisitions for construction, art, and furniture (Product/Services, Ergo and IT) and coordinating with Accounting Department regarding coding.
- Investigating over-billed Purchase Orders and keeping Purchasing Department apprised of progress.
- Monitoring requisition progress and proactively following up on delays or rejections.
- Auditing Purchase Orders to see what can be closed.
- Preparing and submitting manual payment requests.
- Coordinate badge and equipment requests, effectively track badge requests, and proactively extend badges as appropriate to ensure access is not denied.
- Onboard Suppliers into financial system and proactively follow-up regarding delays.
- Coordinate events or tours with Events Team.
- Assist with Contract generation and routing:
- Review assigned contracts for errors.
- Route contracts via EchoSign.
- Prepare routing forms for VP/CFO signature.
- Scan and file signed documents utilizing internal databases and tools.
- Audit and update contract tracker to keep contracts moving along.
- Open mail and route appropriately.
- Assist Suppliers with payment inquiries and act as liaison with the Accounts Payable department.
- Communicate any on-boarding or payment issues to PMOS and escalate as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in an operations-focused role
- Related experience in contract and supplier management
- Experience using internal databases and CRM systems
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Able to quickly learn new software and tools
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Sound judgement and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively
- Able to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract.