Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:11 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest home-sharing marketplace find an Engagement Marketing Manager to enable scalable, personalized, and measurable digital marketing campaigns.
This is a fully remote position with a preference for applicants based in Eastern Standard Time zones. The ideal candidate will also have advanced SQL skills and 5+ years of experience in the digital marketing space.
As Engagement Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage segmentation of user data for digital marketing campaigns via email, SMS, push, and in-product messaging.
- Write SQL-based queries to ensure outbound campaigns are targeted to the appropriate users.
- Build out targeting through Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) audiences.
- Manage day-to-day email production, QA, and deployment process through SFMC.
- Support the production and troubleshooting of landing pages and forms through an internal CMS, Wordpress, and Phone2Action.
- Monitor user engagement with digital campaigns to ensure marketing strategies maximize conversions and minimize marketing fatigue.
- Review and provide feedback on content to stakeholders/teams supported to ensure messaging is clear, meaningful, and action-oriented.
- Help manage data pipelines that aggregate internal data to expedite segmentation and aggregate digital campaign performance.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience managing B2C digital marketing campaigns and administrating marketing automation tools
- Experience with email platforms with a strong preference toward SFMC expertise
- Experience building landing pages and forms
- Advanced SQL skills
- Intermediate/advanced HTML and CSS skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently under tight deadlines
- Able to create and optimize internal processes that respond to ever-shifting objectives and challenges
- Proficiency in Python and Tableau preferred