Location:San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping our client (Woven Planet) hire a Recruiting Coordinator to join Level 5, a diverse and talented group of software and hardware engineers who are working toward improving mobility for everyone with self-driving technology.
In this role, you’ll manage the all-important candidate experience, from scheduling phone/video calls to handling onsite/virtual interviews.As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Communicate professionally with our client’s candidates (and coworkers!) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Work closely with our client’s recruiters to improve upon existing processes and programs and to develop/roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent.
- Coordinate candidate travel and handle all expenses.
- Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as point-of-contact.
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs.
- Build diverse and inclusive interview panels.
- Champion our client’s values and philosophy to potential candidates.
- 2+ years experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks, ideally in HR or recruiting
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane)
- Poised demeanor, but an approachable personality
- Ability to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A team player—you're willing to help out wherever needed
- You instill trust in your judgment and ability to complete any project
- Expert with GoogleApps
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates who are local to the Bay Area or willing to relocate there in February 2022.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Level 5, part of Woven Planet, is developing self-driving technology using a machine-learned approach to create safe mobility for everyone. Our goal is to build level 4 autonomous vehicles to improve personal transportation on a global scale. Woven Planet is a software-first subsidiary of Toyota whose vision is to create mobility of people, goods, and information that everyone can enjoy and trust.
As part of Woven Planet, Level 5 has the backing of one of the world’s largest automakers, the talent to deliver on our goal, and the opportunity for near-term product impact and revenue—a combination rarely seen in the AV industry.
Level 5 is looking for doers and creative problem solvers to join us in improving mobility for everyone with self-driving technology. We’ve built a diverse and talented group of software and hardware engineers, and each has the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our self-driving stack.
Our team of more than 300 works in brand new garages and labs in Palo Alto, tests AVs at our dedicated test track in the Silicon Valley, and explores the AV industry’s most compelling research problems at our office in London. With support from more than 800 Woven Planet colleagues in Tokyo, Level 5’s work to improve the future of mobility spans the globe. And we’re moving fast — in Level 5’s first 18 months, we launched an employee pilot, and are now testing our fourth generation vehicle platform in San Francisco. Learn more at level-5.global.