HireArt is looking to hire a Content Specialist to work on-site at our client's Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll write new articles and UI copy for help center and community forums to support product feature launches. You'll also play a key role in organizing content via information architecture best practices.
We are seeking a Content Specialist with a clear and direct writing style and experience writing user-facing support content. You are able to adopt brand voice and style, and are comfortable with data querying and content optimization.
- Write new articles and UI copy for help center and other scaled educational properties.
- Develop new written content for help center and community forums to support product feature launches.
- Revise existing copy and information architecture to make educational and support properties more useful for customers.
- Help us maintain and sunset content as product and feature sets change.
- Participate in service/experience design sessions, helping us redesign the help center and community forums.
- Track content performance, including traffic, helpfulness, and resolution, and help us improve these metrics over time
- Improve organic search discoverability and performance via SEO best practices.
- Play a central role in organizing content via information architecture best practices.
- Postsecondary education relevant to content writing, or equivalent experience
- A clear and direct writing style to convey technical details to non-technical audiences
- The ability to adopt a brand voice and style guide, writing within the guidelines of a content strategy
- The ability to tidily architect information to prevent redundancies
- Technically adept and familiar with various SaaS products and mobile/web apps
- Experience working with a CMS platform a plus
- Experience in digital marketing and SEO best practices a plus
- Experience writing customer education/training materials a plus
- A portfolio of relevant writing samples
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position based in Austin, TX.