Our client is looking to hire a contract Recruiting Coordinator to work on-site in their office in the Meatpacking District. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with hiring managers and recruiters to ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates. We’re looking for someone who is smart, resourceful, and who thrives under intense pressure. This position will rely heavily on your superb ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a hectic environment. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing on a broad recruiting strategy, with an emphasis on efficiency and overall value generation (i.e. hiring awesome people!).
In this role, you will:
- Schedule multiple interviews with candidates; coordinate all details of the interviews.
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates, recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Host candidates during their onsite interviews.
- Manage candidate records through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Create and run weekly tracking reports as necessary using the ATS.
- Take on an array of special projects that advance the mission of our Recruiting Team.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- High-volume scheduling experience
- Superior time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Poise, superior professionalism, and discretion.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities.
- BA/BS and at least 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in a technology environment.