Expected Salary$90 - $98 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Business Operations Program Manager to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with internal partners and leads to support the day-to-day operations of the Product Marketing organization.
You’ll manage product planning cycles across teams, and facilitate cross-functional success through leading training, communications, scheduling, reporting, budget analysis, and work flow improvements.
We’re seeking a Business Operations Program Manager with a background in product and project management who has experience working in fast-paced, dynamic tech environments. You’re adept at building strategic cross-functional relationships, and can communicate complex ideas in a way that is succinct and effective for all levels of the organization. You’re also comfortable tracking and managing large amounts of data, and developing insights to create efficiencies, mitigate risks, and drive initiatives forward.
- Manage product planning cycles with marketing and product teams as assigned, ensuring consistency and cross-organizational and product alignment.
- Work with leads to operationalize strategic initiatives within teams e.g., campaign launch readiness, culture improvement initiatives, competitive analysis, etc.
- Coordinate to deploy organization-wide initiatives, and increase visibility of team leads, initiatives and campaigns with executive communications and presentations.
- Develop and manage strong partnerships with leads, project managers, and their immediate cross functional partners, ensuring on-going communications and strategic engagement and identifying ways to increase collaboration and engagement.
- Coordinate and facilitate planning across teams, including managing training, tracking data, building team forecasts, managing headcount, etc.
- Manage projects within teams to support leads' immediate requirements (e.g., Launch calendars, air traffic control, analysis, invoice tracking/monthly accruals).
- Manage individual teams' forecasts and budgets and problem-solve around spend, while ensuring consistent PR/PO processes and mitigating risk for compliance and accruals on a monthly basis.
- Help prioritize competing needs for teams and their leads, including in-team projects, initiatives and campaigns.
- Clearly communicate issues related to staying on schedule, establish a clear path and owners of next steps, and track project activities.
- Synthesize data to provide roll-ups and presentations of work.
- Identify new or existing projects, processes, and communications for opportunities to improve operations that will scale and provide efficiencies that will positively impact the entire Product Marketing organization.
- Identify and optimize internal processes for the best results, and identify risks and issues and resolve or escalate as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong professional background in product/project management
- Experience working across all business lines to collaborate and coordinate programs
- Experience developing strategic relationships with cross-functional partners to develop and define project plans and deliverables
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with program management techniques and tools
- Experience in a fast-paced environment that has limited structure and dynamically evolving processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas
- Experience working on executive level communications
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized and independent
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.