Expected Salary$36.00 - $39.00 per hour
HireArt is looking hire a Developer Programs Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll lead community management efforts for global social media groups and online communities focused on web/app Developers.
You’ll contribute to a growing, global network of innovators while helping to problem-solve and identify tools that help drive success. This role is analytical and requires data analysis and visualization skills, and it’s also creative, as you’ll develop community content and solutions for users.
- Execute a community management strategy for Developer and Startup communities around the world to promote active engagement.
- Manage data systems and processes to create visualizations and dashboards to help the team scale and support communities.
- Actively moderate Groups for questions, developer challenges, and opportunities for \ to provide direct support.
- Develop weekly community health reports to brief cross-functional teams on updates and ecosystem health.
- Provide support to the community and other team members through a direct support tool.
- Work with global teams to establish monitoring systems for non-English speaking questions and comments in select Groups as relevant.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- MS Office and Keynote skills
- Proficiency in SQL and other data tools
- Self-starter, flexible, and passionate about creating a strong community
- Team-oriented and motivated by helping others as much as by excelling in their individual role
- Event and community management experience a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.