Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Workday Operations Analyst to act as a liaison between the people team, IT, and other cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of functional Workday HCM and reporting experience.
You will work closely with various teams to improve processes and leverage the technological capabilities of Workday to maximize system efficiencies. You will be responsible for all data entry and transactions in Workday and for enforcing system privacy and compliance. You will also assist with the management of HR operations-related interfaces and may be required to participate in troubleshooting with interface developers.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), fully remote, 6-month contract position. This role can be performed remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
As Workday Operations Analyst, you will:
- Act as a liaison between the people team, IT, and other cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate timely root cause analysis and drive resolution for Workday and related functions.
- Identify and recommend areas to simplify, standardize, and improve the Workday setup.
- Assist in system audits and maintenance of controls and documentation for compliance.
- Maintain data integrity and enforce consistent data mapping across Workday.
- Develop, maintain, support, and deliver a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools, including semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end activities and reports.
- Develop standard reports for ongoing needs.
- Identify and lead the implementation of process improvements to gain efficiency and ensure data integrity across Workday.
- Act as the primary contact for all Workday questions, issue resolution, and password resets.
- Ensure data integrity through audits and continuous improvements within HR entry, manager self-service, and employee self-service. This includes preparing and delivering appropriate training material.
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferred, or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years of functional Workday HCM and reporting experience
- Strong Excel experience and data management/analysis preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), fully remote, 6-month contract position through HireArt. This role can be performed remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.