HireArt is looking to hire a Sourcer (Engineering and Business) to support our client’s recruiting efforts on a temp to hire basis. This role can be based on-site at our client’s San Francisco office or performed remotely from anywhere in the U.S. This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and flexibility to work across multiple time zones is a must.
In this role, you’ll partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and develop strong, client-side advocates for your prospects. You’ll profile, identify, attract, and assess passive prospects, and guide them through the journey of joining the company.
We’re seeking a Sourcer who is passionate and proficient in sourcing for engineering and business talent. You are skilled in applying a variety of sourcing techniques and tools. You’re also data-driven, customer-focused, an excellent team player, and comfortable in a dynamic startup environment.
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies.
- Use experience and expertise to identify, attract, and evaluate target prospects.
- Utilize inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive prospect attraction strategy.
- Maintain fast turnaround and long-term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines.
- Keep prospect data updated and accurate.
- Excellent time management and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly results which meet or exceed target metrics.
- Provide excellent customer experience for all prospects and potential new employees.
- 1+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience
- Experience acting in a consultative manner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes and a positive candidate experience
- Ability to present data and metrics to shape your messaging to prospects, your strategy to develop a pipeline, and build trust with your clients
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Can thrive and prioritize in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position. This position can be based on-site in San Francisco, CA or performed remotely from anywhere in the U.S. Flexibility to accommodate work across time zones is a must.
Founded in 2012, Algolia’s mission is to enable every developer & product team to build consumer-grade search. With their hosted search API, developers benefit from the power of a lightning-fast engine with out-of-the-box support for a typo-tolerant, as-you-type search experience.