Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:5 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative autonomous vehicle company find a Recruiter to work with department heads, technology, business, and general and admin teams to meet aggressive hiring needs.
You will lead recruiting across a range of open positions including but not limited to technology, sales and marketing, product, operations, admin, and finance. You will be responsible for sourcing, hiring, and metrics to support the company as they scale. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of full-cycle quantifiable recruiting experience within a technical environment.
As Recruiter, you will:
- Work with department heads, finance, HR, and the head of talent acquisition to meet hiring needs.
- Work with hiring managers to determine essential requirements for each role, write and post job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms and use creative sourcing techniques to identify and attract highly skilled candidates that match the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job.
- Accurately parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes and perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Lead creative and relevant recruiting efforts to promote the company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Support all administrative functions of the full recruiting cycle to ensure a world-class experience for hiring managers, candidates, and internal stakeholders.
- Recruit with excitement, professionalism, and tenacity.
- Deploy diversity, equity, and inclusion recruiting strategies.
- 5+ years of full-cycle quantifiable recruiting experience within a technical environment
- Prior experience managing the full-lifecycle candidate recruitment process within the technology sector
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies, utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company, explain job requirements, and answer any questions a potential hire may have
- Strong experience in salary negotiation
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making
- Strong personal relationship-building, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, motivated, organized, and detailed/results-oriented
- Proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced technology company
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position through HireArt. This job will be fully remote, but candidates must live in Boston, MA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.