Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$76.00 - $86.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Social Community Marketing Manager, Bilingual Spanish to help drive customer and business outcomes using social media. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ relevant experience and be fluent in Spanish and English.
As Social Community Marketing Manager, you will:
- Plan and balance social media programs and content that is engaging to the audience and drives business objectives.
- Develop social media programs by market, segment, initiative, and customer touch points.
- Execute flawlessly across online communities; content planning and creation; and paid media and influencer management across a variety of social platforms.
- Maintain brand tone across social channels.
- Manage social media analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of social media content and campaigns.
- Get the best out of agency partners to deliver highly creative and impactful work.
- Act as a key point of contact for other cross-functional teams including communications, brand, product, care, and operations.
- Drive global alignment and programming around processes and procedures for social media, reporting, content, and activity.
- Be an expert in the latest social marketing ad formats, channel offerings, and practices.
- Bachelor in business or communications, journalism, digital marketing, PR, or similar
- 5+ years in social media
- Experience in community management, content creation and planning, paid social, influencer management, and digital and social measurement
- Understands translating customer needs and social media trends and insights into commercial strategies and communications
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, high energy, and passionate about impacting team dynamics
- Ability to influence in a complex, matrixed structure
- Strong planning, process, and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and concern for quality of work
- Fluent reading and writing skills in English and Spanish
- Passionate about creating great customer experiences
- Interest in technology, innovation, and a desire to be a part of an exciting disruptive industry
- Motivated by driving improvement and making a difference
- Can deal with challenging/ambiguous situations in a positive way
- Experience in blogging or building an online community and creation of content in multimedia formats (e.g. GIFs, videos)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.