HireArt is looking to hire a Procurement Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide support in the area of Global Indirect Procurement and help scale and optimize indirect procurement processes. This is a dynamic role where you’ll be working closely with stakeholders as well as legal and finance teams.
We're seeking candidates with experience in procurement and navigating competitive bidding processes. Excellent communication skills and relevant technical skills (P2P or ERP software and MS Excel and PowerPoint) are key. The ideal candidate is also self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Manage creation and maintenance of purchase orders, and support supplier registration processes.
- Support low to medium complexity competitive bidding and tactical sourcing projects.
- Support collecting, aggregating, analyzing, and presentation of performance data on a regular cadence.
- Provide insights to improve processes and assist with other special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related quantitative field
- 1+ years experience in procurement
- Experience leading a competitive bidding process
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in cross-functional efforts across the enterprise
- Past experience using procure to pay (P2P) or ERP software (Oracle Fusion, Netsuite, Coupa, etc.)
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to include: use of pivot tables, Vlookups, and management level presentations
- A self-starter with a proactive desire to learn, grow, and advance within the Global Indirect Procurement Team
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.