Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the largest home-sharing marketplace find a Data and Insights Specialist to pull and analyze data, as well as provide supporting insights and research to help inform editorial strategy. In this role, you’ll report to the Data and Insights Lead and work closely with editorial teams who develop proactive and creative content aligned on themes and seasonality for both earned and owned channels.
We're looking for people with advanced skills in SQL and MS Excel and an interest in media and communications. The ideal candidate is also resourceful, goal driven, highly detail-oriented, and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Data and Insights Specialist Responsibilities:
Data Support: Support data requests as necessary from internal data tables, to share actionable or informative insights.
Surveys: Work with third party suppliers to design surveys, analyze results and prepare reports
- Performance Tracking and Reporting: Support the Data and Insights Lead in tracking editorial campaigns performance, analyzing media coverage and sharing those insights back to the team.
- Highly skilled at SQL
- Familiar and comfortable using Excel
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bonus points for experience in communication and curiosity for media environment and pop culture.
- You think and act like an entrepreneur: you are resourceful and goal driven
- Ability to work independently and take direction from teammates
- Ability to build dashboards is a plus.
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.