Expected Salary$30 - $33 per hour
Job DescriptionHireArt is looking to hire a Programs Scheduler to work on-site at Facebook’s Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide support for new hires and coordinate training sessions across Facebook departments.
- Manage high volume of scheduling for training courses across multiple calendars and global locations, including over 200 presenters and a range of 10-300 attendees per session.
- Forecast attendee numbers to plan adequate training space.
- Coordinate with Facilities to reserve and set up large training rooms.
- Assist with operations of on-boarding programs including communication, participant tracking, and data accuracy.
- Arrange video conferences and space in multiple offices for remote attendees.
- Maintain desk arrangements and tracking for new hires.
- Assist and coordinate internal social events, as needed.
- Record and manage swag inventory and ordering.
- Collaborate with engineering team to improve and maintain scheduling tools.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while managing time efficiently
- 1+ years’ experience with heavy, complex scheduling
- 1+ years’ experience with coordination of high level of logistics in a fast paced environment
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with both technical and non-technical people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Approachable, patient and willing to answer questions
- Passion to improve processes and efficiency
- Detail-oriented and creative problem solver
- Quick learner with ability to pick up new tools easily
- Familiarity with Outlook, Microsoft Office, and Facebook
- Dedicated to upholding an evolving Facebook and Engineering culture
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.