Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Marketing Program Manager to oversee marketing operations and ensure projects stay on track. The ideal candidate will be an experienced program manager with a background in and deep understanding of marketing.
As Marketing Program Manager, you will:
- Oversee program management across marketing's sub-functions by managing schedules and delivery progress across strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate resources and interdependencies across multiple projects and teams.
- Design a feedback loop to ensure that both leadership and relevant teams stay in the know of progress, blockers, and results.
- Navigate partner teams with competing needs impartially and with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Bachelor's degree with an MBA or other advanced technical degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience managing projects/programs
- Experience in program management, ideally within marketing, with a deep understanding of marketing sub-functions
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, manage programs and projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.