HireArt is looking to hire a Worldwide Operations Logistics Specialist to work onsite at Oculus’ Menlo Park office on a contract basis.
The candidate will liaise with team members and managers to:
- Maintain, manage and distribute incoming transportation and trade data, notifications and alerts.
- Process work orders, inbound & outbound logistics transactions, as well as service, one-off, and retail transactions on a daily basis.
- Monitor timely weekly funding to 3rd party freight payment company and assist to address freight invoice exceptions.
- Support VIP transactional requests including clean up and review of active sales agreements, open and incomplete orders, exceptions.
- Liaise with Customer Support team and Logistics Providers to resolve customer shipment issues.
- Reconcile weekly and monthly inventory and related transactions.
- Generate and review key metrics, reports, and dashboards related to a range of operational activities.
- Speedy, accurate data entry.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize requests; able to manage multiple responsibilities and shift between requests from multiple team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to present your message to a wide range of audiences eg: designers, programmers, engineers, operations, visitors.
- Able to adapt to new internal tools and processes quickly.
- Experience with using Oracle ERP, Excel, VBA, Quip, Google Docs, Tableau, Access databases, SQL.
- Effective organizational and time-management skills to fulfill daily, weekly, monthly deliverables.
- Ability to understand, interpret, respond to and adhere to verbal and written instructions.
- Genuine care and concern for meeting others’ needs and delivering against objectives and timelines.