Expected Salary$30 - $33 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Programs Scheduler to work onsite at our clients's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll coordinate company training courses, which can include more than 200 presenters and 10-300 attendees, for multiple global locations.
You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside an amazing team facilitating ongoing programs and events on a large scale.
We’re seeking a Programs Scheduler with a background in administration, particularly in the areas scheduling and logistics. You’re an excellent communicator and a creative problem-solver, you’re highly organized and detail-oriented, and can engage positively with diverse personalities and clientele.
- Manage high-volume scheduling for training courses across multiple calendars and global locations.
- Assist with on-boarding programs including communication, participant tracking, and data accuracy.
- Forecast attendee numbers to plan adequate training space.
- Coordinate with Facilities to reserve and set up large training rooms.
- Arrange video conferences and space in multiple offices for remote attendees.
- Maintain desk arrangements for new hires.
- Collaborate with engineering team to improve and maintain scheduling tools.
- Assist and coordinate internal social events, as needed.
- Record and manage swag inventory and ordering.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years’ experience in complex calendaring and scheduling
- 1+ years’ experience in logistics coordination
- Experience in a fast-paced professional environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for problem-solving and improving processes
- Quick learner with ability to pick up new tools easily
- Able to create and sustain productive relationships with both technical and non-technical people
- Approachable, patient and willing to answer questions
- Familiarity with MS Outlook, MS Office, and Facebook
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.