Expected Salary$18.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking part-time Onboarding Level II Associates to join our client's Boston team on an independent contractor basis. Our client is a rapidly growing startup company that enables drivers to increase their earnings by providing an exceptional rideshare experience with a custom box of amenities - from snacks to earbuds.
As part of the Onboarding Team, you’ll develop an understanding of the company and how it benefits local drivers. It takes someone who is personable, can hustle and move fast, and get things done!
This is a part-time independent contractor position with approximately 20 hours per week. Hours are scheduled Monday-Friday during typical business hours (9am - 5pm).
You're an ideal candidate if you have great charisma, are confident talking to strangers, have experience managing people and handling scheduling, and have the ability to follow through on details, manage events, and share your passion for the brand. Strong performers will be converted into full-time employee roles quickly.
- Master your understanding of the company’s offerings and be able to clearly explain them to potential clients.
- Convert potential clients and assist with onboarding.
- Manage local onboarding events and represent the brand with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Recruit, interview, and hire members of the Onboarding Team.
- Oversee the weekly scheduling of shifts.
- A charismatic, friendly personality
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to get things done
- Must be comfortable speaking to strangers
- Experience managing and hiring team members
- Startup experience is a plus
- Previous Marketing, Sales, or Brand Ambassador work is a plus
- Local to the Boston area and able to commute to/from different onboarding events
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), ongoing independent contractor position based in Boston, MA.