Job DescriptionHireArt is looking to hire a Jr. Sales Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams that support global sales and key business initiatives across the company.
We’re looking for intelligent, resourceful candidates to support Sales Analytics initiatives. Your work will directly impact the success of the sales team and the business more broadly.
You may be responsible for any of the following tasks/projects:
- Support sales analytics efforts across the entire Sales Strategy organization.
- Manage and routinely update reports for a variety of sales metrics that will guide the sales organization.
- Prepare data insights and other materials for key business meetings (forecasting, etc.).
- Partner with cross-functional partners (finance, IT, etc.) to ensure data and insights are accurate.
- Engage with both sales reps and senior stakeholders to improve the overall insights provided to them.
- Suggest and help create process and workflow improvements to automate more manual tasks.
- Assist the team with ad-hoc creation of business review presentations, reporting, and business intelligence views.
- Work heavily with tools like Google Sheets and Salesforce reporting.
- Improve the quality of Sales Strategy analytics with other BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- Strong Excel or Google Sheets experience
- Aptitude for understanding and manipulating data sets to produce valuable insights
- Comfortable working on routine tasks while also finding ways to automate them
- Incredible attention to detail and diligence towards finding information
- Critical problem-solving skills — can identify and troubleshoot issues with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Self-starter who is excited to solve new challenges and learn new skills
- Salesforce reporting experience
- SQL experience
- BI tools experience (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Experience working with sales, marketing or finance departments