Location:Seattle, WA and Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$65.00 - $76.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Interaction Audio Producer to manage the audio design and production pipelines. This role combines project management and leadership with an understanding of interactive sound design paradigms and audio production pipeline knowledge. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of professional experience in creative production with an emphasis on audio.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA or Seattle, WA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Interaction Audio Producer, you will:
- Manage audio design and production pipelines.
- Monitor all phases of production including design, implementation, release, and ongoing product quality initiatives.
- Drive projects to completion, including team-wide system and process initiatives.
- Work with key stakeholders and product teams to execute on strategy and requirements.
- Guide and facilitate cross-functional communication with teams across a variety of disciplines.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- 4+ years of professional experience in creative production with an emphasis on audio
- Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tools
- Familiarity with digital audio workstations, such as Pro Tools and Logic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of project management workflows
- Experience working in task systems, such as Jira
- Experience leading small teams (8-10 people)
- Able to adapt communication style based on audience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based out of Menlo Park, CA or Seattle, WA. This position is open to candidates local to Menlo Park, CA or Seattle, WA and will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.