Expected Salary$50 - $53 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Content Specialist - Help Center to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop, test, and improve Help Center materials to create an outstanding mobile app experience for millions of users. You'll use your startup mindset and smartphone savviness to help test hundreds of new features for a global audience.
We’re seeking candidates with a passion for both the product and user experience - those who constantly look for solutions to problems and evaluate ways to be more efficient and effective.
- Write, edit, test and improve Help Center articles and customer support responses.
- Apply and maintain consistency with content standards.
- Collaborate with Customer Operations, Product Management, Legal, Communications, and Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in English or related field
- 2+ years working with content for tech or websites
- Demonstrated ability to plan and write content for social media platforms on web and/or mobile interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Great communicator with excellent writing skills
- Experience with content analytics tools a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.