Expected Pay Rate:$51.00 - $58.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Project Coordinator to support project managers and project teams on a project. In this role, you’ll ensure that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed as quickly as possible.
You’ll also support several engineering teams to plan, initiate, and coordinate a wide variety of projects and activities. These projects may include evaluation of new prototyping systems, procurement of new silicon/proto equipment/systems, build/setup of new silicon/proto labs, cross-functional meetings on key programs, etc.As a Project Coordinator, you will:
- Establish/assemble project teams and coordinate activities.
- Develop detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking, and analyses.
- Manage critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
- Manage recurring calendar invites, attendance, rooms, etc., for the team.
- Maintain team/program wiki sites to reflect up-to-date information.
- Support on-boarding information sessions (e.g. explain where to find information, describe processes, etc.).
- Take meeting minutes and translate action items into tasks for key projects.
- Host internal meetings to present resource utilization, task completion, project status, and prioritization.
- Support the team’s new system/equipment procurement process and lab expansion projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training
- 3+ years’ experience coordinating teams, events, meetings, and schedules
- Ability to develop communication materials and create/maintain project documentation, plans and reports
- Previous experience with computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to create detailed, task-based schedules when provided high level guidance
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams as well as coordinate teams, events, meetings, and schedules
- High level of proficiency in building presentations
- Verbal/written communication, multi-tasking, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Highly organized in what you do, how you do it, and where you keep information
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.