Location:San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $67.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping a precision upskilling platform hire a Talent Acquisition Lead to be a strong partner to its Engineering, Product, Go-to-Market, and leadership team as they think about scaling their teams.
In this role, you’ll attract top-notch talent to the company and help establish its employer brand, data analytics, and candidate experience, scaling these perspectives across the talent acquisition team.As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will:
- Partner with managers across the organization to source, recruit, and screen top talent.
- Create and foster an exciting, compelling employer brand.
- Be metric-driven and bring analytics to all conversations, from sourcing to offer rates.
- Act as a consultant to both hiring managers and candidates in running an efficient and effective recruiting process.
- Have a global approach to talent acquisition with a belief that there are incredible pockets of talent across the globe.
- 5+ years experience in talent acquisition in high-velocity environments
- Experience partnering and recruiting across many functions in an organization
- Technical hiring expertise
- Full-cycle recruiting experience (you’re comfortable both sourcing and closing candidates)
- A deep understanding of a world-class candidate experience
- Creativity, agility, and perseverance to partner with hiring managers on the most challenging-to-fill openings
- A passion for people management and building a world-class talent acquisition team
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and is available to all U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.