HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager - Home Design + Quality to work onsite at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for launching and scaling programs that ensure the quality of the homes on the Airbnb platform.
A successful candidate is a bright, tenacious, and analytical Project Manager, with a creative side and an appreciation for design.
- Assess listings for quality, and suggest improvements
- Refine and continuously update documentation and coaching materials
- Help develop and execute reporting of pilot programs, while optimizing processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Work closely with cross-functional partners, including product, engineering, design, data science, FP&A, legal, and global on the ground operations
- Manage day to day vendor relationships
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis, and deliver insights to broader team
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in project management, operations or strategy consulting
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent multiple projects and execute on tight deadlines
- Good quantitative skills - competency in Excel and spreadsheets is a must
- Excellent communication skills - ability to coach and manage others and clearly share insights with team
- Appreciation for/experience with interior design is a huge plus
- Experience with business process outsourcing vendors a plus
- Passion for Airbnb, travel, and the sharing economy. Being a host on Airbnb is a plus!
Commitment: This is a 5 mo. contract.