Expected Salary$32.00 - $36.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a CMS Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll create and manage web pages using HTML and CSS. You’ll work collaboratively with diverse cross-functional teams including engineering, creative, and marketing, to launch, test, and optimize content according to brand guidelines and best practices.
We’re looking for someone who is skilled in HTML and CSS and is experienced in developing with a CMS. The ideal candidate is also an exceptional communicator and collaborator, is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and brings in-depth knowledge of content structure and web design principles.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, creative and technical teams.
- Create, manage and publish content across website properties.
- Implement best web practices for browser compatibility and QA testing.
- Implement SEO best practices including content structure, tags, and data cataloging.
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking.
- Adhere to brand and content standards and guidelines.
- Create CMS development documentation.
- Experience developing in a Content Management System
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and website design practices
- Knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, and optimizing images and video for web
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.