Location:New York, NY
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is a software company building the standard for easy contract employment. We offer employers a seamless platform that covers every part of the contract employment process and we serve high growth technology companies across the US and Canada.
HireArt is growing rapidly and occupied #223 on the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing US companies for 2020. If you’re looking for a role where you can drive your own outcomes and earnings, this may be the job for you.
This is a senior sales role selling staffing services to Small and Medium sized technology enabled businesses within well defined vertical segments. The successful candidate must possess the proven ability to prospect, build relationships, develop and close business.
While you’ll use outbound email, social media, telephone, and business networking tools, you will also be supported by a robust marketing and sales development team to help continuously build a leads pipeline.
To win the confidence of each prospect you’ll come to the role with a solid understanding of contract employment and quickly develop a thorough understanding of the HireArt platform and our differentiators. To get the message across you’ll possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
You must have a solid history of working successfully with Program and Project Managers and possess solid negotiation and presentation skills. Individuals experienced in sales who have a strong drive to win new clients and build new business are an ideal fit for this position.
As Senior Sales Executive, you will:
- Bring in new, revenue generating clients by obtaining well-qualified, contract job orders from potential new clients.
- Help new clients understand the contract labor market, set pay rates, and pricing.
- Negotiate and close contracts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of HireArt services and products and how to identify potential clients facing pain points HireArt is uniquely suited to alleviating.
- Identify and develop leads into new accounts through prospecting and lead follow-up.
- Update and maintain client records every day.
- Work closely with marketing and sales development teams on strategy and operations.
- 3+ years of successful professional staffing sales experience
- Fearless attitude and uninhibited ability to reach out to prospects.
- Know how to use GSuite, MS PowerPoint and Excel, Salesforce, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Proficient with outbound sales email automation tools (e.g., Outreach, Persist) and prospecting tools (e.g, Zoominfo, email validation)
- 100% comfortable with remote client engagement using tools like Zoom
- Creative problem solver
- Self-starter that can work independently and with a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to make impactful presentations
- Process and detail oriented with well developed planning, organizational, and leadership skills
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
HireArt is a software company building the standard for easy contract employment. We offer employers a seamless platform that covers every part of the employment process, from finding talent to screening and interviewing, onboarding, benefits, payroll, HR support, and outplacement. We offer employees a modern, responsive and caring home base where they can enjoy the support of a traditional workplace with the fluidity of contract work.
Our strategy is to provide the best contract employment experience for clients and employees in a market that is expensive, manual, local, provides limited services to employers and workers, and sees limited use of software to scale manual processes. The contract staffing industry is a trillion-dollar market worldwide and there are no other modern contract employment platforms.
For HireArt employees, we offer Salary + Equity + Benefits packages including:
- Health, dental & vision insurance (100% paid by HireArt)
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits