HireArt is looking to hire a Strategic Sourcing Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support strategic sourcing initiatives and negotiate technology deals that optimize value, while driving projects through to completion and developing insights that improve processes.
We’re seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager with extensive experience in sourcing and procurement, particularly in technology related categories such as SaaS. The ideal candidate is highly-motivated, entrepreneurial, and an outstanding communicator and negotiator. You’re also flexible, collaborative, and a great team player.
- Act as business partner in support of all technology deals.
- Support strategic sourcing initiatives and negotiate deals to optimize value.
- Drive the RFx (Request for Information, Bids, etc.) process through to completion, including requirements gathering, identifying go/no-go criteria, and applying scorecards with criteria and weighting, etc.
- Develop insights and proactively research market intelligence to stay current on industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience sourcing/procurement
- In-depth experience in technology-related categories (SaaS and Professional Services)
- Outstanding communication and negotiating skills
- Strong influencing capabilities
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and collaborative
- Engaging, team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a full-time, 7-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.