HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Production Manager to work on-site at Netamorphosis’ New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm, contract basis. As a Production Manager, your primary focus is to work with internal and client teams to support timely and flawless initiative execution and implement cross-functional department workflows to maintain the highest level of quality.
You’ll work with teams creating brands and direct to consumer-led digital platforms that revolutionize the ways in which people consume content and ultimately lead more fulfilling lives.You’ll work closely with project leads and provide appropriate strategic thinking in all phases of business, client, and project development, and facilitate elements for digital efforts through impeccable project management.
We’re looking for a Digital Production Manager who is passionate about tech and about delivering the best creative and strategic initiatives, while finding ways of producing that align with project schedules and budgets.
- Work closely with creative and technical teams to develop proposals.
- Lead projects through scheduling, discovery, defining project requirements, liaising with legal, proof editing, product reviews, final creative editing and launch prep.
- Run workflow meetings for internal and external teams, including 3rd Party vendor management.
- Create and management of project legal documents including NDA and MSA documents.
- Consistently manage client expectations and communications.
- Support day-to-day requests across varying client stakeholders.
- Identify and leverage technology as needed to meet project objectives.
- Create, distribute and archive project assets and documents.
- Mentor junior team members on successful executions of projects and content maintenance work.
- Experience as an Associate Production Manager, Digital Production Manager, or similar
- Experience project initiation, budgeting, scheduling, scoping, and resource management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with diligence
- Proven success managing client requests and flawlessly implementing feedback
- Demonstrated ability to work well with peers, make sound decisions and appropriately respond to difficult situations
- Technical orientation: love and comfort with all things tech, including consumer websites, website development, user interfaces, mobile, and video game devices
- Familiarity with core project management tools (Asana, Slack)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Keynote
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. https://netamorphosis.com/