Expected Salary$18 - $20 per hour
REZI, a technological innovator in the rental property industry, is seeking Concierges to work with tenants and properties in NYC’s Upper West Side and East Harlem neighborhoods on a contract basis.
We’re seeking Concierges with a background in customer service and/or sales. You love interacting with people, and are up to the challenge of developing in-depth knowledge of REZI’s offerings, gaining experience in the real estate industry, and fielding varied customer questions and concerns with attentiveness and care.
You're also comfortable traveling throughout NYC, as you'll be required to go between the REZI office and various property locations (travel expenses will be reimbursed!).
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) independent contractor position. Weekend availability is required as shifts will likely be Thursday - Monday each week.
- Communicate with tenants who are registered for showings/open houses.
- Provide entry to apartments and SFR (Single Family Residential) homes to prospective tenants.
- Be responsible for unlocking the premises to allow entry and lock said premises after showings.
- Explain the entire REZI rental/application process to interested attendees.
- Share the REZI application link to all attendees and remind them to apply.
- Successfully pick up and replace unit keys from either the REZI Office, the Central Office, or Lockboxes.
- Participate in full Concierge training sessions hosted by REZI cofounder Keenan Williams.
RequirementsWe are seeking professionals who have customer service backgrounds in Retail or in Corporate America with experience in direct sales. The ideal candidates are people that enjoy interacting one on one or with large groups of people at once, can provide provide multiple people with attention and care, all the while maintaining a watchful eye on all participating individuals.
Commitment: This is a full-time independent contractor role. Weekend availability is required as shifts will likely be Thursday - Monday each week.