HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiter to work onsite at Airbnb's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll partner with hiring managers, human resources, and external talent agencies to find the best, brightest and most passionate people for Airbnb.
- Pre-screen resumes and build pipelines of qualified candidates for multiple requisitions across departments.
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions, while liaising with recruiting agencies and representatives.
- Document candidate evaluation and interview process, and assess effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
- Develop new and creative ways to engage, delight, and surprise candidates as they go through Airbnb's interview process.
- Negotiate and/or support hiring managers in developing new hire offers and compensation packages.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, best practices, and decision making.
- May assist with immigration processes and liaise with immigration attorneys.
- May develop and maintain college recruiting and career development programs/opportunities.
- Represent Airbnb with integrity, professionalism, passion, and authenticity to candidates and external partners.
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates.
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Commitment: This is a 5 mo. contract