HireArt is looking to hire a Paid Social Specialist to work onsite at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role you will implement and manage paid digital campaigns across a variety of channels to drive user acquisition.
The ideal candidate will have experience in digital marketing as well as experience with global donation campaigns and/or user acquisition. You will also have a passion for social good and humanitarianism.Responsibilities:
- Execute paid growth campaigns across various channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor, LinkedIn, search, and display.
- Combine creative digital storytelling with research and analytics.
- Develop an effective optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance.
- Proactively find new channels and growth opportunities.
- Pull and analyze reports to evaluate performance, set and communicate CPA benchmarks, and translate insights into actionable changes.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop a full funnel marketing approach.
- Track paid growth budget.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years professional experience in paid digital marketing, specifically social, search, and display with a focus on acquisition
- Proven track record of conducting, synthesizing, and applying user insights
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Passion for social good and humanitarianism
- Experience running global donation campaigns at a nonprofit and/or user acquisition at a tech company
- Experience working with subject matter concerning vulnerable populations and/or social issues
- International travel or work experience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.