Location:Menlo Park, CA and San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$51.00 - $58.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Program Manager to plan, direct, or coordinate activities to build out/run a new program at the company from the ground up.
In this role, you’ll reach out across the company, forging cross-functional relationships and new partnerships to accomplish the goals of the program.
All candidates must be self-starters, demonstrate internal motivation/resourcefulness, and show interpersonal skills while working internally and externally. You’ll also be an organized thinker and have clear presentation skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience thinking through program architecture, layouts, and the flow of an organization.As a Program Manager, you will:
- Build landing pages by managing external vendors.
- Develop and publish an external application.
- Develop a robust order, shipment, and tracking system.
- Build a research repository.
- Coordinate with new and potential partners.
- Host check-in meetings with partners.
- Send cold-call emails to institutions to build awareness and attract new partners to the program.
- Manage shipment, tracking, and receipt of devices, working with internal logistics and operations teams as well as external partners to solve issues.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of cross functional activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to partners.
- Confer with cross-functional partners to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Review and recommend/approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Direct, review, and approve program development.
- Consult or negotiate with partners to define programs.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
- 3+ years experience in a relevant role
- Experience working with non-profits
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation
- Strong knowledge of computer software (e.g. MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, etc.)
- Verbal/written communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills as well as an attention to detail
- Strong ability to work independently and manage your time
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills to provide support and constructive performance feedback
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen. Candidates local to the Bay Area are preferred, though not required.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.