Expected Pay Rate:$42.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, PST business hours preferred
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping Baidu USA, an R&D company within the Autonomous Vehicle Technology space, hire a remote Technical Sourcer to support engineering hiring.
The ideal candidate has experience sourcing/recruiting engineers in the Autonomous Technology, AI, or Robotics space and is driven to succeed, hungry to learn, self-directed, and team oriented.
As a remote Technical Sourcer, you will:
- Provide a high-touch candidate experience, building relationships with sourced candidates
- Research and utilize creative resources to identify and attract talented individuals
- Act as a brand ambassador for Baidu USA LLC, effectively communicating and championing our value proposition to attract and close highly sought after candidates
- Thoroughly document work in the applicant tracking system
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Baidu USA LLC, staffing best practices and workflows
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of sourcing experience within Engineering functions, including industry experience within the autonomous technology, robotics, or AI space
- Strong ability to screen candidates for interest level, availability, relocation needs etc.
- Strategic partner mindset with recruiting and clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Self-motivated and determined with a willingness to learn and persevere
- Team player with an eye on the big picture and collective goals
- 2+ years recruiting in-house sourcing experience, preferably in software technology industry
- 2+ years working with hiring managers and directors, reviewing profiles and documenting pipeline progress
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt. This position will be fully remote and is open to U.S.-based candidates. Candidates who are able to work during PST business hours are preferred.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or hire corp-to-corp.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Baidu USA’s team of elite, world-class researchers and engineers devote their time to tackling the most challenging, change-the-world projects in AI and related fields. Baidu USA is comprised of four groups: Baidu Research US, Intelligent Driving Group US, Baidu USDC and Smart Living Group US.
At Baidu USA, we act with the nimbleness of a startup, but as a global company, have access to immense computing resources and data. This makes Baidu USA the best place for those working in AI to see their work developed and potentially deployed to hundreds of millions of users. http://usa.baidu.com/