Expected Salary$43 - $47 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an SMB Marketing Specialist to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with the Product Marketing Communications Team on some of Facebook’s most innovative messaging. An ideal candidate is an experienced strategist and marketer with a mastery of the written word and its interplay with visual and verbal content.
- Work with the SMB Marketing Leads and Facebook Product Marketing team to understand new advertising offerings.
- Create compelling messaging and materials about product releases and how they translate to the specific informational needs of the three SMB audience tiers.
- Create detailed and engaging content that enables the SMB community to better understand Facebook product offerings in a simple, intuitive way.
- Work closely with experienced marketers to help them articulate internally and externally the ways Facebook can maximize the value it provides to the SMB audience.
- Source and write SMB case studies.
- Propose and execute novel ways of creating shared understanding within a topic or concept.
- Oversee external agencies who you will partner with in the development of creative/content assets.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in marketing, strategy consulting, public relations, or related field
- A strong understanding of and experience with SMB marketing and the SMB audience
- Experience in product marketing and product release communications, including producing technical product information
- Digital marketing experience
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work across a broad range of topics and cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to adapt to feedback to meet needs of customers and clients
- Expertise in Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
Commitment: This is a 5.5 month contract.