Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Public Content Contractor (Taiwanese Mandarin) to work on-site at our client's Mountain View offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review Mandarin-language content across social media platforms, including photo, video, and written content. You'll also identify and communicate trends you're seeing to improve products and ensure a quality user experience.
For this role, we're seeking candidates who are bright, motivated, and fluent in Taiwanese Mandarin. You have strong communication and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional attention to detail. You’re comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively with varied teams. You also have a passion for social media and creating an exceptional experience for diverse users across the globe.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Fluent in Taiwanese Mandarin and English, with native Taiwanese Mandarin proficiency
- Able to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Strong bilingual verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and able to work well autonomously
- Comfortable performing repetitive work and handling sensitive content
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify issues and surface trends
- Familiar with various software programs, including MS Office and Outlook
Commitment: This is a full-time, 12-month contract position based in Mountain View, CA.