Location:Provo, UT, Orem, UT and Salt Lake City, UT
Expected Pay Rate:$12.50 - $13.50 per hour
Schedule:Mondays and Tuesdays, 9am - 5pm
Assignment Length:5 week contract
HireArt is helping our client hire highly motivated Picker/Packer personnel to support their shipping needs during the busy end-of-year season.
Our client is a fast-growing company that makes it easy for employers to reward and recognize their employees. In this role, you’ll help ensure the accuracy, timeliness, and quality of a high volume of orders.
This is a part-time position with a typical schedule of Mondays and Tuesdays, 9 AM - 5 PM, for an expected duration of 3-5 weeks. The ideal candidate has strong organizational and time management skills and is experienced in managing inventory and pulling and preparing products for shipment.
As Picker/Packer, you will:
- Pull and pack products based on daily orders.
- Meet specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Keep products organized, separated, and in good rotation.
- Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Follow good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Experience scanning and sorting outgoing stock
- Experience pulling, packing, and loading products for shipment
- Experience receiving, stocking, and stacking inventory
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to stay organized and manage competing priorities
- Attentive to detail and quality of work
- Self-motivated and positive team player
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds and comfortable standing/walking for extended periods of time
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.