HireArt is looking to hire a Learning Experience Coordinator to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help scale learning programs while maintaining a high degree of quality. You’ll help creatively solve problems, keep things organized, ensure data is accurate, and create a great learning experience for employees. You’ll work closely with vendors, diverse cross-functional teams, as well as learners across the company.
The ideal candidate has a strong eye for detail, excellent organizational and communication skills, proficiency with technology, and a passion for learning and development. If you love learning and operations, we want to talk to you!
- Manage calendar invitations for learning events and meetings.
- Manage enrollment and tracking for learning offerings.
- Handle day-to-day communication with software partners and vendors.
- Administer surveys and 360s to learners.
- Send informational emails to learners and answer incoming questions.
- Manage learning data in Google Sheets and Workday.
- Handle SOWs, MSAs, POs, and the procurement process.
- Handle security and IT reviews for new software vendors.
- Help build Keynotes for learning classes and presentations.
- Help create reports and newsletters for internal partners.
- Maintain a library of content in Google Drive and Degreed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years working in a coordinator, administrative, or operations role
- Expertise in Excel: can easily do VLOOKUP, IF statements, etc.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Keynote
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.