Expected Salary$69 - $73 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Operations Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with the Global SMB Publisher Team to bring highly targeted, quality ads to publishers around the world. You’ll play an integral role in budgeting, planning, and other operations.
You’ll also work with sales teams in Menlo Park, London, and Singapore to track revenue of clients, build sales forecasts, and improve sales processes.You'll collaborate with head of business on setting sales quotas for each quarter, conducting analyses on sales team performance, and driving operational excellence in the sales organization by improving efficiency, removing obstacles, or improving processes.
A successful candidate is a skilled communicator and analyst who can work independently to manage projects while taking input from leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (e.g. Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- 2+ years in quantitative or analytical role
- History of building complex models in Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting is a plus
- Experience in a sales organization is a plus
Commitment: This is a 4-month contract.