Expected Salary$35,000 - $45,000 per year
We are looking for someone to join our team to help us as a Account Manager on our 17hats Ally product. If you're passionate about customers, and want to help people grow their business, we'd love to chat!
17hats is an online service designed to help tame the chaos of running a small business by combining invoicing, customer quotes, contracts, to-do lists, client contacts, bookkeeping and more into one easy-to-use app. Rather than repeat all the stuff that makes 17hats so nifty, head on over to our website and check it out: https://www.17hats.com. To learn more about our Ally product, go to https://www.17hats.com/ally
The Account Manager is the main contact for Ally clients, providing exceptional customer service and keeping an eye on the details so users have more time to do what they love! The Account Manager wears many “hats” as they will be responsible for handling individual accounts and act as a virtual assistant to clients as part of a dynamic 3-person team. They will provide excellent business support services such as administrative support, handling accounts payable and accounts receivable invoicing, email/calendar management, appointments, questionnaires, workflows, booking and much, much more. If you have a passion for productivity, a flair for customer service, and an eye for detail, we want to meet you!
This is a full-time virtual position: the ideal candidate will have a fast internet connection and quiet workspace in their home (we'd love to meet your pets and babies, just not over the phone). Salary will be determined based on experience and ranges from $40,000-$50,000 per year.
- Proven customer support or call center experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of clients.
- Proven ability to determine answers and solutions quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self starter who can work independently.
- Highly skilled in providing information regarding products and services of several different companies.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients at once.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Solid understanding of basic business practices
- Two years experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Acts as a liaison of communication between the customer and the client.
- Plan, organize, and manage all customer account activities.
- Maintain great long term relationships with customers.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Have full knowledge on all of the capabilities and functions of the application and full services (don’t worry, we’ll teach you all of that).
- Simplicity enthusiast / problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem).
- Greater good / no ego (what's best for the team, not for personal gain).
- Sense of humor (the glue that keeps us working together harmoniously).
- Humble & open minded (always open to new ideas and approaches).
- Customer-centric (loves to help customers and others).
- Positive & friendly (shows kindly interest and goodwill).
- Self directed & dependable (trusted to provide what is needed without being managed).
- Empathetic (ability to understand and share the feelings of others).
We are a team of good-hearted folks with families, working really hard on a product that we're very excited about. We're committed to staying nimble, and we have this crazy belief that there are other good-hearted people out there willing to help us get a fair shot against the big corporate players. We hope that resonates with you.
Working at 17hats means you're collaborating with other A-players, so you won't have to waste time with incompetent nincompoops. You'll have the autonomy to direct your own work without being micromanaged. And you'll be instrumental in dramatically improving the lives of self-employed people everywhere — if you're like us, these people are your friends and family, and they need our help.