Location:San Carlos, CA
Schedule:40 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s fastest-growing rideshare company find a Collision Associate to review and walk through high-level repair processes and next steps with customers. You will assist the fleet lead, vehicle service manager, and collision technicians with collision management and drive improvements to the current process of managing collisions to optimize utilization. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working as a customer service representative within an auto body shop.
As Collision Associate, you will:
- Review and walk through high-level repair processes and next steps with customers.
- Educate customers about the collision repair process (high-level overview), including insurance claims information, processing, and payment procedures.
- Perform administrative tasks which may include collecting incoming payments and conducting accounts receivable follow-up calls.
- Manage in-app appointments and contact drivers to confirm/schedule appointments.
- Own communication and claims management updates for the fleet vehicles.
- Review the facts of loss, damage description, and special instructions on direct repair insurance assignments.
- Submit final bills to insurance companies and manage accounts receivables.
- Provide additional support to service technicians (including washing and disassembling vehicles) and complete parts invoices.
- 3+ years of experience working as a customer service representative within an auto body shop
- Understanding of collision and insurance industry terms and processes
- Experience reviewing with customers and walk through the high-level repair process and next steps
- Ability to create positive interactions with customers
- Ability to work on and successfully complete many different tasks or projects at the same time
- Ability to determine solutions to customer problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to provide clear, concise information in writing, via phone, or in-person
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in San Carlos, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.