Location:Los Altos, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping our client hire a skilled Front-End Visualization Developer to develop and enhance our client’s main front-end platform for autonomous vehicle prototypes. The Front-End Visualization Developer will also design and develop a range of applications for use across our client's platforms.
As Front-End Visualization Developer, you will:
- Interface front end with vehicle systems and communication busses.
- Help out with front end work on other applications (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications.
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis.
- Manage performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Experience in prototyping or front-end development
- Experience in 3D graphics implementation and dealing with 3D sensor data
- Full-stack web development experience
- Experience with WebSockets, Redux, ThreeJS, Webpack, and/or Express
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS)
- Experience with other JS libraries like ExtJS, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js and other frameworks
- WebGL software experience is a plus
- Ability to interface front end with data networks (i.e. CAN)
- Track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Los Altos, CA.