Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Places Data Quality Specialist to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review and assess Places data across social media platforms while working with a team to investigate data issues, identify patterns, and provide feedback to engineers to improve data quality.
We're seeking a Places Data Quality Specialist who is highly detail oriented, comfortable working with data, and passionate about world geography. The ideal candidate is proactive and able to work both independently and collaboratively, thoroughly research and escalate or resolve data-related issues, and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Previous experience in GIS or with places data is a huge plus!
- Review, rate, and label Places data.
- Investigate ambitious issues to identify patterns and trends.
- Provide feedback to team members and engineers to help improve data and product quality.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Comfortable initiating communication with varied cross-functional teams
- Able to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Proactive investigator with strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy and able to quickly learn internal products and tools
- Able to work well independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Passion for world geography and experience in GIS a huge plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.