Expected Salary$15 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire Driver Partner Specialists to work on site in Via's Chicago office. In this role you'll connect with registered Via Driver Partners via the phone and encourage them to drive for Via, a rapidly expanding ride-share company. This role requires an excellent phone demeanor, comfort making a high volume of calls daily, and strong attentiveness to detail. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Make a high volume of outbound calls (30-40 daily) to registered Via Driver Partners.
- Communicate the benefits of Via for Driver Partners, and answer Driver Partner questions about the Via app and employment experience.
- Input call information into Salesforce and track daily activity closely.
- Communicate Driver Partner questions to management and triage effectively when necessary.
- High level of comfort on the phone.
- Personable, friendly demeanor and strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs a plus.
- Phone sales or outbound calling experience a plus.
- Flexible work schedule preferred.
Commitment: This is a 30-hour per week, on-going contract position.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.