This is a very unique opportunity: we are a successful startup looking to hire a small team of full-time employees to launch our new Las Vegas office! If a fun, exciting, challenging, entrepreneurial culture and atmosphere interests you, TickPick is the right place for you.
The main focus of the job will be to help manage our operations and customer support in our new satellite in Las Vegas. Customer Support consists of many different things, but the most basic responsibilities will consist of answering customers questions via email, phone and live chat (don't worry, proper training will be provided).
- You must be ambitious, determined, outgoing, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. We believe your motivation and passion is most important; one who is ambitious and excels in communication will thrive at TickPick.
- Dedication to world class customer service. Your prior work experience and the courses you have studied are less important than your actual interest and desire to be a part of TickPick.
- Flexibility in schedule is important: you'll be required to work during the weekend (however, you'll get two days off during the week).
- Competitive compensation
- Extensive health care, dental, vision and other benefits to choose from
- Performance based bonus (10% of Company Stock set aside for employees)
- Paid time off
- A plethora of benefits through our HR resource center Trinet
TickPick is an up-and-coming technology company focused on the live event ticketing industry and is the number one destination for where smart fans buy tickets to their favorite concerts, sporting events and theater shows.
TickPick is changing the ticket industry by utilizing algorithms to help consumers figure out which tickets are the best deals, by allowing fans to name their price through a patented bidding platform and by undercutting the competition and offering tickets at cheaper prices.
TickPick has been featured in the WSJ, Fortune, Bloomberg, MTV, Seventeen, Thrillist, and many other publications.