HireArt is looking to hire a Listing Walkthrough Evaluator to work on-site at our client’s Portland office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be working with teams dedicated to creating exceptional travel and hospitality experiences for travelers across the globe.
As Listing Walkthrough Evaluator, you'll review home listings against specific criteria, field questions from and provide listing feedback to customers, and contribute to process improvements in a collaborative team environment.
We’re seeking bright, diligent, and customer service-oriented candidates. You’re able to thrive in a fast-paced setting, are highly motivated in meeting goals, and are comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Evaluate high volumes of data points running them against an evolving checklist of standards.
- Manage email communications with users, answering complex questions (without clear answers) sensitively and in a timely matter.
- Provide structured feedback and recommendations for process improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to make well-reasoned judgments quickly and repeatedly
- Drive to meet or exceed metrics-based goals
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-directed but comfortable receiving feedback
- Genuine curiosity and desire to grow and learn
- Positive demeanor and passion for the travel and home-sharing industries
- Experience with Google Suite, Cisco Webex, Slack, Quip, Trello, and Wikis a plus