HireArt is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to work on-site at Netamorphosis' New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with Neta's CEO and founder, Lyde Spann. You'll work with teams who make up the heart of the Neta office and the backbone of the company’s employee-centric culture.
On a daily basis, you'll make travel arrangements for team members and CEO Lyde Spann, manage multiple google calendars, file expense reports, procure office supplies, coordinate office vendors, and assist in the preparation and planning of fun #netafam teambuilding (check out our Instagram for examples!) and other company networking events.
You will consistently demonstrate the ability to proactively solve problems while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment and keeping a positive and professional attitude.
This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, autonomy and an ability to set aside ego in order to build something amazing. You should be organized, self-motivated and resourceful, and thrive on the opportunity to manage workflow and productivity of a fast-paced and growing environment using excellent planning and coordination skills.Responsibilities:
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANCE: greet Neta guests, manage complex google calendars and travel arrangements, facilitate meeting logistics, file expenses, and other personal tasks as required.
- Neta NETWORK: client prospect and network relationship management including NDA management, meeting coordination, and end-to-end communication.
- SALES and MARKETING: help maintain CRM systems, provide the founder with social media support and PR.
- ORGANIZATION: shared drive (cloud) and binder organization for all Sales and Marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience working in an administrative support role
- Experience and sound judgment in handling confidential information and documentation
- Excellent calendar management and travel coordination skills
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, with a proactive approach and commitment to excellence
- Excellent MS Word and Excel capabilities
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar) is a plus
- Prior executive assistance or office management experience is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. https://netamorphosis.com/