Expected Salary$55 - $60 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Research Project Manager to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be a part of the Research Programs team, focused on building and scaling global research programs that strengthen the impact of a world-class research team.
As Research Project Manager, you'll enable the team's best work by managing short- and long-term project milestones, anticipating project issues and resolving them, connecting resources to research needs, and removing barriers to doing great work.
This role will focus on overseeing a newly established set of research participant panels, comprised of hundreds of research participants and a large value of weekly feedback. You'll be be expected to oversee the real-time and ongoing maintenance of the panels, and work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure their continued success.
We are looking for a Research Project Manager who is an expert in problem solving and multitasking, building and managing strong cross-functional relationships, and utilizing a full range of organizational and interpersonal skills that help talented teams operate at their highest and most effective level.
- Own, manage, track, and communicate out research participant panel projects.
- Partner with Core App Researchers to prioritize projects and problem-solve hurdles.
- Ensure project roles and responsibilities are clear, and ensure alignment across all contributors.
- Attend and/or facilitate regular meetings to gain alignment and remove roadblocks.
- Facilitate in-house panel events and panel kickoff meetings.
- Collate weekly panel feedback from research participants, and partner with Researchers to communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Prepare project correspondence and presentations, as needed, for status reports, executive updates, meetings, etc.
- Identify and implement project efficiencies and new processes to help run the panel smoothly.
- Coordinate with key partners (Sales, Research Ops & Programs, Finance, etc.) to support the panel and potential new projects.
- Conduct all work in a professional and courteous manner, and positively represent the company at all times.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years in a Project Manager or Project Coordinator role managing multiple simultaneous projects, including solid experience in marketing, communications, and/or social media outreach
- Experience writing and sending newsletters, memos, and/or written updates to senior-level stakeholders
- Familiarity with research and/or panel setup preferred
- Customer focused, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and proactive, requiring minimal supervision
- Able to stay focused under pressure, and prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity, engagement, story-telling skills a plus
Commitment: This is a 7-month contract.