HireArt is looking to hire a Community Event Coordinator (Spanish) to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with teams dedicated to creating and sharing exceptional and unique experiences for travelers across the globe.
As Community Event Coordinator, you'll help manage online/social media communities and work closely with marketing teams and global community partners to develop and seamlessly execute in-person events in North America and LATAM regions.
This role involves domestic and international travel (up to 25% of the time) for event production in locales such as Miami, Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Puerto Rico, San Francisco, Seattle, Miami, New Orleans, and more.
We're seeking candidates with a strong track record in event management and bilingual fluency in Spanish and English. The ideal candidate is also an outstanding communicator and collaborator and with a passion for travel and for engaging diverse groups. Portuguese language skills and experience in digital community management are a plus.
- Plan and execute community events.
- Oversee event logistics and coordination: venue, catering, site visits, etc.
- Manage event marketing and communications.
- Track and report on events.
- Manage online community groups and monitor online community activities.
- Gather and report community data.
- Develop localized content to be shared.
- Coordinate translation of content when needed.
- Maintain regular communications, support, and gather feedback from community members.
- Find unique opportunities to reward, feature, and engage community members.
- Strong track record of event management and production experience
- Bilingual Spanish and English fluency, with native-level Spanish proficiency
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Resource and goal-driven
- Able to work independently as well as take direction from teammates
- Digital community management experience a plus
- Portuguese language skills a plus
- Passion for travel and the home-sharing marketplace
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in New York City, NY. This role involves domestic and international travel (up to 25%). Overtime and odd hours to accommodate travel and events may be required.