HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Content Strategist to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be the central point of contact for knowledge management activities within the Employee Experience (EX) organization. You’ll update existing and create new EX content, develop best practices for content quality and management, and build partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing across the organization.
An ideal candidate is able to communicate with all levels of management and staff, while establishing straightforward, productive, and positive relationships. You’re motivated, proactive, and can analyze issues and problems systematically, gather broad and balanced input, and draw sound conclusions that translate into timely decisions and actions.
- Perform an audit of existing EX content stored in an existing wiki, Google Docs, Box and other storage formats.
- Create new content and assist with defining and building a supportive content taxonomy through labeling.
- Identify content champions within EX to assist with content creation, updates and validation.
- Create an updated framework and process to ensure knowledge base remains current and applicable.
- Help define content templates, style guides, and training materials.
- Assist with testing to ensure that top FAQs can be found through iterations on key search terms.
- Develop best-practices for content quality and continual service improvement.
- Provide support for the establishment and nurturing of communities of practice, including workshops, one-on-one guidance, and troubleshooting.
- Build out knowledge metrics program to support the business and drive improvements.
- Help disseminate information about the organization's knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences, including organizing knowledge sharing events (such as knowledge fairs, site visits, interviews), maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across the organization, participation in orientation and training sessions, and preparation of brochures/presentations.
- 3+ years working as a Confluence administrator managing large implementations
- Knowledge of KCS methodologies for content creation and management
- ITIL V3 Certification preferred
- Experience with Brikit Theme Press in Confluence as a theme for skinning preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.