Expected Salary$79 - $83 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll focus on cross-functional infrastructure projects in a matrix organization, and plan, coordinate and drive major data center maintenance initiatives.
We’re seeking a Project Manager who is resourceful, action-oriented, and able to collaborate effectively with different individuals across the organization. You’re also able to identify pain points, risks, and solutions, overcoming obstacles to accomplish project goals and ensure highly quality deliverables.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion.
- Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Plan, coordinate and drive major maintenance initiatives and Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC) events in the data centers.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and prioritize resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Maintain program status wiki pages and provide frequent program updates.
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or related
- Project Management experience, with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space
- Experience in change and risk management
- Proactive with the proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Past experience as an engineer a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.